Have you or a family member suffered a car crash, or were injured in an auto collision due to the actions of another person?
Bridgeton, NJ car accident injuries frequently require you to consult with a lawyer as the insurance carriers usually try to avoid a need to pay you for your injuries.
Recovering the damages you deserve and ensuring that you are treated fairly in a court of law can allow you to focus on your recovery.
Bringing a claim against the insurance company and winning a settlement can provide the money necessary for health care costs caused by your car accident injuries.
Filing a Claim and Settling with the Insurance Company for Your Car Accident Injuries in Bridgeton, NJ
Just Because You File a Claim You May Not End Up in Court
Actually, the great number of auto accident cases are settled out of court, saving you precious time and unnecessary stress that could affect your healing.
If you are, worried about taking time in a Bridgeton, NJ courtroom, do not allow that to prohibit you from winning the payment you deserve. Our team at Flynn & Associates can help you get around these murky legal waters and guide you to the payment that you are entitled to.
Our car accident attorneys have battled to protect those who have experienced the burden of an auto accident caused by the negligence of others.
No fees until you win: The team here at Flynn & Associates believes that you shouldn’t have to pay out of your pocket until you receive the compensation you are owed. We promise that you will receive the highest quality legal representation without having to pay until the case is won.
Our lawyers at Flynn & Associates deeply care maximizing your compensation for your injuries and understand the hardships that you’re going to be dealing with. We would be thankful if you call us at (888) 243-2924 to discuss the details of your case.
Who is at Fault for Your Bridgeton, NJ Car Accident?
It is vital that you consult with our legal team to assess the negligence of the drivers involved due to its affect on the viability of your lawsuit. The most common forms of auto accident-related negligence are listed below:
- Commonly, speeding can cause the vehicle driver to lose focus on the vehicle operators around them and result in severe injuries to the victims.
- Sending text messages or calling while driving can cause a distracted driver on the road. Distracted driving can cause easily preventable car accidents that would never have happened had the driver paid attention to the road.
- Driving while impaired by alcohol or drugs is risky and results in an incoherent driver that is unable to safely engage in obeying the rules of the road and successfully avoiding accidents.
- Dangerous or improperly maintained streets can cause car accidents. A lack of upkeep, defective design, or a absence of traffic signs can also play a role in car accidents.
- Malfunctioning or ill-maintained car parts such as steering or seat belts that can trigger unsafe and potentially fatal accidents. A neglected auto can experience your car to stall. If an automobile breaks down in the middle of the road as a result of poor maintenance can cause a car accident.
We will meet with you to discuss your personal injuries in Bridgeton, NJ, at our offices, in your house, and we can make arrangements to consult with you or your loved ones in the hospital.