Have you or a loved one had a car accident, or were hurt in an automobile crash caused by another individual?
Car accidents happen frequently and our Brigantine, NJ car accident attorneys are here to help protect your rights under New Jersey Law. No matter how serious your car accident was or the insurance vendor you’re up against, we have the capabilities and practical knowledge of New Jersey accident law to represent you.
It is feasible that New Jersey law is the remedy for your injuries, and you may pursue significant damages for your injuries you sustained in the car accident.
If you need guidance in your lawsuit for the damages due to you under NJ law, the experienced and motivated attorneys at Flynn & Associates are standing by to talk with you and are ready to provide the knowledge and expertise you need.
Don’t Let the Insurance Company Dictate the Settlement Terms for Your Injuries
These insurance companies can pay you less than they should or decline to pay you outright, abandoning you to pay for all of your own health care.
In reality, the tremendous percentage of automobile accident injury cases are settled out of court, helping to save you precious time and pointless strain that could impair your recovery.
So if, worried about taking time in a Brigantine, NJ court, do not let that prevent you from demanding the settlement you are owed. Our team at Flynn & Associates can help you navigate these murky legal waters and ensure you get the money that you are owed.
Court system Litigation History: Hire our experienced and battle-hardened team to leverage their many years of success and expertise to guide you to recuperate the damages you are due for your auto accident injuries.
We believe in a personal touch on legal representation and ensure quick and active responses to our clients. With our personal and professional representation, every client is treated as an individual and not just another case file to be ignored.
Our attorneys at Flynn & Associates deeply care about your situation and appreciate the challenges that you’re going through. We will be honored if you could contact us at (888) 243-2924 for a free consultation.
What Caused Your Brigantine, NJ Car Accident?
It is essential that you consult with our lawyers to assess the negligence of the drivers involved attributable to its impact on the practicality of your lawsuit. The most common forms of auto accident-related negligence are listed below:
- Usually, speeding can cause the motorist to lose focus on the vehicle operators around them and cause catastrophic injuries to the victims.
- Sending text messages or calling while operating a motor vehicle can result in a distracted driver on the highway. Distracted driving can lead to easily avoidable accident injuries that would never have happened had the motorist been focused on the road.
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs is risky and ends up in an incoherent driver that is incapable of following the local traffic laws and effortlessly preventing accidents.
- Dangerous or improperly maintained roads can lead to car accidents. A lack of maintenance, flawed design, or a lack of traffic signs can also lead to car accident injuries.
- Substandard or improperly serviced car components such as brakes or airbags that can lead to unsafe and life-threatening car accidents. A neglected auto can experience your car to stall. If an automobile stops working in the roadway due to poor maintenance can cause a vehicle accident.
We can sit down with you to talk about your personal injuries in Brigantine, NJ, at our locations, in your house, and we can make arrangements to visit you or your family members in the hospital.