Have you or a family member been involved in, or were injured in a car collision due to the actions of another driver?
Auto accidents happen regularly and our Browns Mills, NJ car accident lawyers are here to help protect your rights under New Jersey Law. No matter how serious your auto accident was or the insurance carrier you are up against, we have the capabilities and practical knowledge of New Jersey accident law to represent you.
Collecting on the compensation you deserve and ensuring that justice is served under New Jersey accident law can lighten the load of your recovery.
Suing the insurance company and recovering damages can help to cover health care costs associated with your accident.
Filing a Claim for a Browns Mills, NJ Car Accident Injuries
It is essential to mention that filing a claim for a car accident injury does not necessarily ensure that you will have to spend any time in a courtroom.
Actually, the overwhelming percentage of vehicle accident injury cases are settled outside the courtroom, helping to save you precious time and pointless stress that could affect your healing.
If you are, apprehensive about spending time in a Browns Mills, NJ court, do not allow that to stop you from getting the compensation you deserve. Our legal team at Flynn & Associates can help you navigate these murky legal waters and ensure you get the settlement that you deserve.
Our team of injury lawyers have fought to protect those who have experienced the burden of an auto accident caused by the negligence of others.
We believe in a personal touch on legal representation and ensure quick and active responses to our clients. With our personal and professional representation, every client is treated as an individual and not just another case file to be ignored.
Our attorneys at Flynn & Associates deeply care about seeking justice for you and appreciate the obstacles that you might be dealing with. We will be grateful if you could give us a call at (888) 243-2924 to discuss the details of your case.
Were Your Car Accident Injuries Sustained in Browns Mills, NJ Your Fault or the Other Drivers?
It is imperative that you speak to our team of attorneys to assess the negligence of the party at fault because of its affect on the practicality of your lawsuit. The most common forms of auto accident-related negligence are listed below:
- Usually, speeding can cause the vehicle driver to lose focus on the motorists around them and trigger serious injuries to the victims.
- Texting or calling while driving can result in a distracted driver on the highway. Preoccupied driving can lead to readily avoidable car accidents that would never have happened had the driver paid attention to the road.
- Driving while impaired by alcohol or drugs is dangerous and leads to an unsafe driver that is unable to safely engage in adhering to the rules of the road and successfully preventing car accidents.
- Unsafe or improperly maintained roads can lead to car accidents. A lack of servicing, poor design, or a absence of traffic signals can also play a role in car accidents.
- Faulty or ill-maintained automobile parts such as the brake system or airbags that can trigger dangerous and potentially fatal accidents. A poorly maintained vehicle can cause car to stop properly. If a car malfunctions in the roadway caused by poor maintenance can cause a car accident.
We can sit down with you to talk about your personal injuries in Browns Mills, NJ, at our Browns Mills, NJ locations, in your house, and we even can consult with you or your loved ones in the medical center.