Have you or a family member suffered a car crash, or were hurt in a car collision caused by another person?
Automobile accidents happen regularly and our Clifton, NJ car accident attorneys are here to help protect your rights under New Jersey Law. No matter how serious your car accident was or the insurance vendor you’re trying to make a claim against, we have the abilities and practical knowledge of New Jersey accident law to help you.
If so, you should get in touch with a car accident injury law firm as soon as possible.
Suing the insurance company and winning a settlement can provide the money necessary for medical expenses associated with your car accident injuries.
Don’t Let the Insurance Company Dictate the Settlement Terms for Your Injuries
While it may seem like a difficult and time-consuming undertaking to pursue a lawsuit in the case of a car accident injury it often is in your best interest to file suit, If you do not take legal action, the destiny of your injury case is left wholly up to the insurance companies.
In reality, the tremendous number of vehicle accident injury cases are settled outside the courtroom, saving you valuable time and pointless strain that could impact your recovery.
So if, worried about spending time in a Clifton, NJ court, do not let that prohibit you from demanding the compensation you are owed. Our legal team at Flynn & Associates can help you get around these cloudy legal waters and ensure you get the settlement that you deserve.
How Can We Help You?
We have successfully and diligently represented many individuals from throughout New Jersey who have suffered significant trauma, it doesn’t matter if it be material, economic, or emotional.
We will not back down: Our experienced and high-powered legal team of attorneys is ready and willing to go to bat against these big insurance companies to get you the compensation you deserve.
Our legal team at Flynn & Associates profoundly care about your situation and understand the difficulties that you might be experiencing. We will be thankful if you give us a call at (888) 243-2924 to discuss the details of your case.
What Caused Your Clifton, NJ Auto Accident?
It is essential that you speak to our team of attorneys to determine the negligence of the party at fault because of its influence on the viability of your lawsuit. The most common forms of auto accident-related negligence are listed below:
- Usually, speeding can cause the motorist to be distracted from being aware of the drivers around them and result in severe injuries to the victims.
- Texting or calling while driving can cause a loss of focus on the roadway. Inattentive driving can result in easily preventable accidents that would have been avoided had the motorist been focused on the road.
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs is dangerous and leads to an incoherent driver that is unable to safely engage in following the rules of the road and effortlessly avoiding car accidents.
- Hazardous or ill-maintained streets can cause car accidents. A lack of servicing, substandard design, or a absence of traffic signals can also contribute to car accident injuries.
- Substandard or improperly serviced vehicle components such as steering or seat belts that can produce unsafe and potentially fatal car accidents. A car with maintenance and service issues can experience stalling. If your car stops working in the roadway caused by lack of proper service can cause a car accident.
We can sit down with you to discuss your car accident injuries in Clifton, NJ, at our Clifton, NJ offices, in your residence, and we can make arrangements to consult with you or your family members in the medical center.