Have you or a loved one had a car accident, or were hurt in an automobile crash caused by another individual?
Automobile accidents happen frequently and our Collingswood, NJ car accident lawyers are here to help protect your rights under New Jersey Law. Regardless of how serious your auto accident was or the insurance vendor you’re up against, we have the capabilities and practical knowledge of New Jersey accident law to represent you.
If so, you should contact a car accident injury attorney at the earliest opportunity.
Bringing a claim against the insurance company and recovering damages can help to cover medical expenses caused by your accident.
Why File an Insurance Claim for Your Injuries?
These insurance carriers may pay you less than they should or decline to offer you any compensation for your injuries outright, leaving you to foot the bill for all of your medical costs.
In reality, the great majority of vehicle accident injury cases are settled outside the courtroom, helping to save you valuable time and unwanted stress that could impair your rehabilitation.
So if, apprehensive about spending time in a Collingswood, NJ court, do not allow that to stop you from demanding the settlement you need. Our legal team at Flynn & Associates can help you get around these cloudy legal waters and ensure you get the money that you are owed.
How Can We Help You?
Our team has successfully and zealously represented injured clients from throughout New Jersey who have experienced serious trauma, regardless of whether it be bodily, financial, or psychological.
Personal and committed representation: As a client of Flynn & Associates, you can expect to receive the most professional and aggressive legal representation possible.
Our lawyers at Flynn & Associates profoundly care about your situation and understand the hardships that you might be going through. We will be honored if you give us a call at (888) 243-2924 to discuss the details of your case.
What Caused Your Collingswood, NJ Automobile Accident?
It is important that you schedule a free consultation with our team of attorneys to assess the negligence of the party at fault because of its bearing on the practicality of your case. The most common forms of auto accident-related negligence are listed below:
- Commonly, speeding can cause the vehicle driver to be distracted from being aware of the motorists around them and cause severe injuries to the accident victims.
- Texting or calling while driving your car can result in a distracted driver on the roadway. Preoccupied driving can lead to readily preventable car accidents that would have been unlikely had the motorist paid attention to the road.
- Driving while impaired by alcohol or drugs is risky and ends up in an unsafe driver that is unable to safely engage in following the local traffic laws and effortlessly preventing injuries.
- Hazardous or ill-maintained roads can cause car accidents. A lack of maintenance, substandard design, or a absence of traffic signs can also lead to car accident injuries.
- Substandard or ill-maintained car parts such as brakes or restraints that can produce unsafe and life-threatening car accidents. A car with maintenance and service issues can cause stalling. If your car breaks down in the middle of the road due to poor maintenance can cause a auto accident.
We will make time to discuss your personal injuries in Collingswood, NJ, at one of our nearby locations, in your residence, and we can make arrangements to visit you or your family members in the hospital.