Have you or a loved one had a car accident, or were hurt in an automotive collision due to the actions of another person?
Dover, NJ area car accident injuries commonly require you to consult with a lawyer as the insurers often do not want to pay for damages.
It is feasible that New Jersey law is the remedy for your injuries, and you may be entitled significant settlement for your injuries.
Suing the insurance company and winning a settlement can help to cover health care costs related to your car accident injuries.
Filing a Claim and Settling with the Insurance Company for Your Car Accident Injuries in Dover, NJ
These insurance providers may pay you less than they should or refuse to pay you outright, leaving you to foot the bill for all of your own medical treatment.
In fact, the great percentage of vehicle accident cases are settled out of court, saving you valuable time and unnecessary stress that could impair your healing.
So if, concerned about spending time in a Dover, NJ courtroom, do not allow that to prohibit you from getting the payment you need. Our lawyers at Flynn & Associates can help you get around these cloudy legal waters and ensure you get the money that you deserve.
Our Attorneys Fight for those Injured in an Auto Accident
Our car accident attorneys have battled to protect those who have experienced the burden of an auto accident caused by the negligence of others.
We will not back down: Our experienced and high-powered legal team of attorneys is ready and willing to go to bat against these big insurance companies to get you the compensation you deserve.
Our attorneys at Flynn & Associates deeply care about your situation and understand the obstacles that you are enduring. We will be grateful if you could contact us at (888) 243-2924 to discuss the details of your case.
Who is Responsible for Your Dover, NJ Auto Accident?
It is vital that you consult with our team of attorneys to evaluate the negligence of the party at fault due to its influence on the practicality of your case. The most common forms of auto accident-related negligence are listed below:
- Usually, speeding can cause the driver to be distracted from being aware of the vehicle operators around them and trigger severe injuries to the accident victims.
- Sending text messages or calling while driving your car can trigger a loss of focus on the street. Preoccupied driving can lead to easily preventable accident injuries that would have been avoided had the motorist been focused on the road.
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs is dangerous and ends up in an incoherent driver that is unable to safely engage in adhering to the rules of the road and effectively preventing car accidents.
- Hazardous or ill-maintained highways can lead to car accidents. A lack of maintenance, flawed design, or a lack of traffic signs can also contribute to car accidents.
- Faulty or ill-maintained car parts such as the brake system or seat belts that can lead to dangerous and potentially fatal car accidents. A neglected auto can cause your car to stall. If an automobile stops working in the street due to poor maintenance can cause a car accident.
We will meet with you to talk about your car accident injuries in Dover, NJ, at one of our nearby offices, in your home, and we can make arrangements to consult with you or your loved ones in the medical facility.