East Rutherford, NJ area car accident injuries commonly require you to consult with legal counsel as the insurance companies often try to avoid a need to pay you for your injuries.
If so, you should talk to a car accident injury law firm right away.
We can lead the way in your fight for the damages you’re owed, the diligent and motivated attorneys at Flynn & Associates are standing by to talk with you and are ready to provide the knowledge and expertise you need.
Filing a Claim for a East Rutherford, NJ Car Accident Injuries
While it you may be hesitant to take on such a intimidating and lengthy undertaking to initiate a lawsuit in the case of an auto accident it may be beneficial for you to file suit, without legal action, the destiny of your injury case is relegated wholly in the hands of insurance companies.
Truth is,, the tremendous percentage of automobile accident cases are settled outside the courtroom, helping to save you valuable time and pointless worry that could impair your recovery.
If you are, concerned about taking time in a East Rutherford, NJ courtroom, don’t allow that to stop you from demanding the compensation you deserve. Our lawyers at Flynn & Associates can help you navigate these murky legal waters and guide you to the money that you are entitled to.
Our team of injury lawyers have battled to protect those who have experienced the burden of an auto accident caused by the negligence of others.
We will not back down: Our experienced and high-powered legal team of attorneys is ready and willing to go to bat against these big insurance companies to get you the compensation you deserve.
Our team at Flynn & Associates deeply care about seeking justice for you and understand the obstacles that you’re going to be experiencing. We will be honored if you call us at (888) 243-2924 to discuss the details of your case.
What Factors Caused Your East Rutherford, NJ Car Accident?
While you could be a great driver who makes sure to follow all the traffic laws in East Rutherford, NJ and look out for both your safety as well as the safety of the other drivers on the road, it is still unavoidable that you might be injured in a car accident as the result of the carelessness of other drivers that can dramatically alter your well being due to an automobile accident. Here’s a list of the most prevalent factors of automobile crash injuries in East Rutherford, NJ:
- Generally, speeding can cause the motorist to lose focus on the drivers around them and result in severe injuries to the victims.
- Sending text messages or calling while operating a motor vehicle can cause a loss of focus on the road. Inattentive driving can lead to easily preventable car accidents that would have been avoided had the motorist been focused on the road.
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs is dangerous and leads to an unsafe driver that is incapable of obeying the rules of the road and successfully preventing injuries.
- Unsafe or ill-maintained roadways can cause accidents. A lack of maintenance, flawed design, or a absence of traffic signs can also lead to car accidents.
- Malfunctioning or improperly serviced car components such as the brake system or restraints that can result in dangerous and deadly accidents. A neglected auto can experience stalling. If your car malfunctions in the street as a result of faulty parts or maintenance can cause a car accident.
We will sit down with you to discuss your car accident injuries in East Rutherford, NJ, at our East Rutherford, NJ offices, in your house, and we can make arrangements to consult with you or your family members in the medical center.