How Much Is Your Automobile Accident Injury Case Worth?
Automobile accidents happen frequently and our Eatontown, NJ car accident attorneys are here to help protect your rights under New Jersey Law. Irrespective of how severe your auto accident was or the insurance vendor you’re trying to make a claim against, we have the abilities and practical knowledge of New Jersey accident law to help you.
It is possible that the law is on your side, and you may be owed significant payment for your injuries.
We can lead the way in your lawsuit for the settlement due to you under NJ law, the experienced and motivated lawyers at Flynn & Associates are standing by to talk with you and are prepared to make available the knowledge and expertise you need.
Filing a Claim with the Insurance Company after Your Accident in Eatontown, NJ
These insurance carriers may pay you less than you’re entitled to or refuse to offer you any compensation for your injuries outright, leaving you to pay for all of your own medical treatment.
Actually, the overwhelming percentage of automobile accident cases are settled out of court, saving you precious time and unnecessary stress that could affect your rehabilitation.
If you are, apprehensive about taking time in a Eatontown, NJ courtroom, don’t let that prevent you from obtaining the settlement you deserve. Our legal team at Flynn & Associates can help you navigate these cloudy legal waters and guide you to the settlement that you are owed.
Our Attorneys Fight for those Injured in an Auto Accident
Courtroom Skills: Hire our accomplished and tested law firm to provide years of experience and expertise to guide you to recuperate the payment you are owed for your auto accident.
Personal and committed representation: As a client of Flynn & Associates, you can expect to receive the most professional and aggressive legal representation possible.
Our legal team at Flynn & Associates profoundly care maximizing your compensation for your injuries and appreciate the challenges that you’re going to be experiencing. We will be thankful if you give us a call at (888) 243-2924 for a free consultation.
What Factors Caused Your Eatontown, NJ Auto Accident?
It is important that you consult with our attorneys to assess the negligence of the party at fault because of its impact on the practicality of your lawsuit. The most common forms of auto accident-related negligence are listed below:
- Usually, speeding can cause the driver to lose focus on the vehicle operators around them and trigger severe injuries to the accident victims.
- Texting or using your phone while operating a motor vehicle can cause a distracted driver on the roadway. Preoccupied driving can lead to easily preventable accident injuries that would have been avoided had the motorist been aware of the driving conditions on the road.
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs is dangerous and ends up in an incoherent driver that is incapable of following the rules of the road and successfully preventing car accidents.
- Unsafe or ill-maintained roadways can lead to car accidents. A lack of upkeep, flawed design, or a lack of traffic signs can also play a role in car accidents.
- Malfunctioning or improperly serviced car parts such as brakes or airbags that can lead to unsafe and potentially fatal car accidents. A poorly maintained vehicle can cause car to stop properly. If a car malfunctions in the roadway caused by lack of proper service can cause a auto accident.
We will sit down with you to discuss your personal injuries in Eatontown, NJ, at our locations, in your house, and we can make arrangements to consult with you or your family members in the medical center.