How Much Is Your Auto Car Crash Injury Lawsuit Worth?
Elizabeth, NJ car accident injuries often require you to consult with a lawyer as the insurance companies commonly do not want to pay for damages.
Collecting on the compensation you deserve and ensuring that you are treated fairly in a court of law can allow you to focus on your recovery.
We can lead the way in your lawsuit for the payment due to you under NJ law, the diligent and determined lawyers at Flynn & Associates are standing by to talk with you and are prepared to make available the knowledge and expertise you need.
Filing a Claim and Settling with the Insurance Company for Your Car Accident Injuries in Elizabeth, NJ
These insurance carriers may pay you slowly or substantially less money or refuse to offer you any compensation for your injuries outright, abandoning you to foot the bill for all of your medical costs.
Actually, the overwhelming majority of car accident cases are settled outside the courtroom, saving you precious time and unwanted anxiety that could impact your healing.
If you are, concerned about spending time in a Elizabeth, NJ courtroom, do not let that stop you from getting the compensation you need. Our attorneys at Flynn & Associates can help you get around these cloudy legal waters and ensure you get the resolution that you are entitled to.
Our team of injury lawyers have battled to protect those who have experienced the burden of an auto accident caused by the negligence of others.
We believe in a personal touch on legal representation and ensure quick and active responses to our clients. With our personal and professional representation, every client is treated as an individual and not just another case file to be ignored.
Our lawyers at Flynn & Associates deeply care about seeking justice for you and understand the hardships that you’re going to be experiencing. We would be grateful if you could give us a call at (888) 243-2924 for a free consultation.
Who is at Fault for Your Elizabeth, NJ Auto Accident?
It is critical that you schedule a free consultation with our team of attorneys to determine the negligence of the party at fault attributable to its bearing on the practicality of your claim. The most common forms of auto accident-related negligence are listed below:
- Usually, speeding can cause the motorist to be distracted from being aware of the drivers around them and cause serious injuries to the accident victims.
- Sending text messages or calling while operating a motor vehicle can result in a loss of focus on the road. Distracted driving can lead to readily preventable car accidents that would have been avoided had the motorist been aware of the driving conditions on the road.
- Impaired driving is dangerous and leads to an incoherent driver that is unable to safely engage in following the rules of the road and successfully preventing injuries.
- Hazardous or ill-maintained roads can lead to car accidents. A lack of upkeep, defective design, or a absence of traffic signals can also play a role in car accidents.
- Defective or improperly serviced automobile parts such as brakes or restraints that can lead to hazardous and potentially fatal car accidents. A neglected auto can cause your car to stall. If a car malfunctions in the middle of the road caused by poor maintenance can cause a vehicle accident.
We can meet with you to talk about your accident injuries in Elizabeth, NJ, at one of our nearby locations, in your house, and we can make arrangements to consult with you or your loved ones in the medical center.