Have you or someone you care about suffered a car crash, or were hurt in an automobile collision caused by another driver?
Automobile accidents happen frequently and our Englewood, NJ car accident attorneys are here to help protect your rights under New Jersey Law. Irrespective of how severe your car accident was or the insurance carrier you are trying to make a claim against, we have the abilities and knowledge of New Jersey accident law to help you.
Collecting on the settlement you deserve and ensuring that you are treated fairly in a court of law can allow you to focus on your recovery.
Suing the insurance company and winning a settlement can help to cover health care costs associated with your accident.
Filing a Claim with the Insurance Company after Your Accident in Englewood, NJ
These insurance carriers may pay you less than you’re entitled to or decline to pay you outright, leaving you to pay for all of your own medical treatment.
Actually, the overwhelming majority of vehicle accident injury cases are settled out of court, helping to save you precious time and unnecessary anxiety that could impact your rehabilitation.
If you are, worried about taking time in a Englewood, NJ court, do not allow that to prevent you from obtaining the settlement you need. Our legal team at Flynn & Associates can help you navigate these murky legal waters and ensure you get the money that you are entitled to.
Flynn & Associates Can Represent Your Rights in Court and with the Insurance Company
Courtroom Experience: Permit our experienced and tested attorneys to leverage their many years of success and resources to advise you to recover the damages you are supposed to be paid for your car accident injuries.
No fees until you win: The team here at Flynn & Associates believes that you shouldn’t have to pay out of your pocket until you receive the compensation you are owed. We promise that you will receive the highest quality legal representation without having to pay until the case is won.
Our legal team at Flynn & Associates profoundly care about seeking justice for you and realize the hardships that you’re going through. We would be thankful if you could give us a call at (888) 243-2924 to discuss the details of your case.
Were Your Auto Accident Injuries Sustained in Englewood, NJ Your Fault or the Other Drivers?
It is important that you schedule a free consultation with our lawyers to assess the negligence of the drivers involved attributable to its impact on the practicality of your claim. The most common forms of auto accident-related negligence are listed below:
- Commonly, speeding can cause the motorist to be distracted from being aware of the drivers around them and result in severe injuries to the accident victims.
- Texting or calling while operating a motor vehicle can trigger a loss of focus on the roadway. Inattentive driving can result in easily preventable accidents that would have been unlikely had the motorist been focused on the road.
- Impaired driving is unsafe and leads to an unsafe driver that is unable to safely engage in following the local traffic laws and effortlessly preventing car accidents.
- Unsafe or ill-maintained highways can lead to accidents. A lack of upkeep, poor design, or a lack of traffic signals can also play a role in car accident injuries.
- Faulty or ill-maintained automobile components such as steering or airbags that can bring on unsafe and deadly car accidents. A car with maintenance and service issues can cause car to stop properly. If an automobile malfunctions in the street due to poor maintenance can cause a car accident.
We can meet with you to discuss your personal injuries in Englewood, NJ, at our Englewood, NJ locations, in your home, and we even can consult with you or your family members in the medical center.