Have you or a family member been involved in, or were hurt in a vehicle crash caused by another person?
Fords, NJ car accident injuries frequently require you to get in touch with a law firm as the insurance carriers usually do not want to pay you for your injuries.
If so, you should contact a car accident injury lawyer as soon as possible.
Bringing a claim against the insurance company and winning a settlement can provide the money necessary for health care costs associated with your accident injury.
Filing a Claim with the Insurance Company after Your Accident in Fords, NJ
These insurance companies may pay you less than you’re entitled to or refuse to work with you outright, abandoning you to foot the bill for all of your own health care.
In fact, the overwhelming number of vehicle accident injury cases are settled outside the courtroom, saving you precious time and unwanted anxiety that could impair your healing.
So if, worried about spending time in a Fords, NJ courtroom, don’t allow that to prohibit you from obtaining the payment you are owed. Our legal team at Flynn & Associates can help you traverse these murky legal waters and guide you to the payment that you deserve.
How Can We Help You?
Our team of injury lawyers have committed themselves to protect those who have experienced the burden of an auto accident caused by the negligence of others.
We will not back down: Our experienced and high-powered legal team of attorneys is ready and willing to go to bat against these big insurance companies to get you the compensation you deserve.
Our legal team at Flynn & Associates deeply care about your situation and appreciate the hardships that you’re going to be enduring. We would be thankful if you could call us at (888) 243-2924 for a free consultation.
What Caused Your Fords, NJ Car Accident?
While you could be a fantastic driver who makes it a point to obey all the rules of the road and consider both your well being as well as the safety of the other drivers on the road, it is still unavoidable that you might be involved in a car accident caused by the carelessness of others that can drastically alter your quality of life as a result of an automobile accident. Here’s a list of the most common causes of auto collision injuries in Fords, NJ:
- Generally, speeding can cause the driver to be distracted from being aware of the drivers around them and cause serious injuries to the victims.
- Sending text messages or using your phone while driving your car can cause a loss of focus on the highway. Inattentive driving can cause easily preventable accidents that would never have happened had the motorist paid attention to the road.
- Driving while impaired by alcohol or drugs is dangerous and ends up in an unsafe driver that is unable to safely engage in adhering to the rules of the road and effortlessly preventing car accidents.
- Hazardous or a neglected condition of the roadways can cause accidents. A lack of maintenance, flawed design, or a absence of traffic signs can also play a role in car accident injuries.
- Defective or ill-maintained automobile parts such as brakes or airbags that can trigger hazardous and life-threatening car accidents. A car with maintenance and service issues can cause car to stop properly. If your car malfunctions in the street as a result of lack of proper service can cause a auto accident.
We will make time to discuss your accident injuries in Fords, NJ, at one of our nearby offices, in your residence, and we can make arrangements to consult with you or your loved ones in the hospital.