Have you or a loved one been involved in, or were injured in a car accident due to the actions of another individual?
Garfield, NJ car accident injuries frequently require you to consult with a lawyer as the insurance companies commonly try to avoid a need to pay for damages.
Recovering the damages you are owed and ensuring that you are treated fairly under New Jersey accident law can lighten the load of your recovery.
Bringing a claim against the insurance company and recovering damages can provide the money necessary for medical expenses related to your accident injury.
Why File an Insurance Claim for Your Injuries?
While it might appear to be a difficult and time-consuming undertaking to initiate legal action when it come to an automobile accident it may be beneficial for you to file a claim, If you do not take legal action, the destiny of your injury case is left wholly in the hands of insurance companies.
In fact, the great percentage of car accident injury cases are settled out of court, saving you valuable time and unwanted strain that could affect your healing.
So if, concerned about taking time in a Garfield, NJ courtroom, do not let that prohibit you from obtaining the compensation you need. Our lawyers at Flynn & Associates can help you get around these cloudy legal waters and guide you to the resolution that you deserve.
Why would you choose Flynn & Associates?
Courtroom Experience: Permit our qualified and battle-hardened attorneys to bring to bear their years of experience and abilities to guide you to recover the compensation you are supposed to be paid for your automobile accident.
No fees until you win: The team here at Flynn & Associates believes that you shouldn’t have to pay out of your pocket until you receive the compensation you are owed. We promise that you will receive the highest quality legal representation without having to pay until the case is won.
Our legal team at Flynn & Associates deeply care maximizing your compensation for your injuries and realize the obstacles that you are enduring. We will be honored if you could call us at (888) 243-2924 to discuss the details of your case.
Who is Responsible for Your Garfield, NJ Automobile Accident?
It is crucial that you speak to our attorneys to ascertain the negligence of the drivers involved due to its impact on the practicality of your claim. The most common forms of auto accident-related negligence are listed below:
- Usually, speeding can cause the vehicle driver to be distracted from being aware of the drivers around them and cause serious injuries to the victims.
- Texting or calling while driving can result in a loss of focus on the road. Distracted driving can lead to easily avoidable accident injuries that would have been unlikely had the motorist been aware of the driving conditions on the road.
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs is risky and ends up in an incoherent driver that is unable to safely engage in adhering to the local traffic laws and effectively preventing accidents.
- Dangerous or a neglected condition of the highways can cause accidents. A lack of maintenance, poor design, or a lack of traffic signals can also play a role in car accidents.
- Faulty or ill-maintained vehicle parts such as steering or seat belts that can lead to dangerous and potentially fatal accidents. A neglected auto can experience stalling. If your car breaks down in the street caused by lack of proper service can cause a auto accident.
We can meet with you to talk about your personal injuries in Garfield, NJ, at one of our nearby offices, in your home, and we even can visit you or your family members in the hospital.