Car accidents happen frequently and our Gloucester City, NJ car accident attorneys are here to help protect your rights under New Jersey Law. Regardless of how severe your car accident was or the insurance carrier you’re trying to make a claim against, we have the abilities and practical knowledge of New Jersey accident law to help you.
It is likely that New Jersey law is in your favor, and you may be owed significant settlement for your traumatic experience.
We can lead the way in your lawsuit for the payment due to you under NJ law, the diligent and determined lawyers at Flynn & Associates are standing by to talk with you and are ready to provide the knowledge and expertise you need.
Filing a Claim and Settling with the Insurance Company for Your Car Accident Injuries in Gloucester City, NJ
These insurance companies may pay you less than you’re entitled to or decline to work with you outright, abandoning you to pay for all of your own health care.
In reality, the great number of car accident injury cases are settled outside the courtroom, helping to save you precious time and unnecessary anxiety that could impact your rehabilitation.
So if, concerned about spending time in a Gloucester City, NJ courtroom, do not allow that to prohibit you from obtaining the settlement you are owed. Our legal team at Flynn & Associates can help you navigate these murky legal waters and ensure you get the money that you are entitled to.
Car Accident Injury Attorneys Practicing in New Jersey
Our Legal Team has successfully and diligently represented injured people from New Jersey who have suffered severe traumatization, whether it be physical, financial, or emotional.
We will not back down: Our experienced and high-powered legal team of attorneys is ready and willing to go to bat against these big insurance companies to get you the compensation you deserve.
Our lawyers at Flynn & Associates deeply care about your situation and realize the challenges that you’re going to be enduring. We will be grateful if you could call us at (888) 243-2924 for a free consultation.
Who is at Fault for Your Gloucester City, NJ Car Accident?
While you could be a great driver who is careful to observe all the traffic laws in Gloucester City, NJ and watch out for both your safety as well as the well being of others, it is still feasible that you may be involved in an accident caused by the carelessness of others that can drastically impact your quality of life because of a collision. Here’s a list of the most common factors of auto collision injuries in Gloucester City, NJ:
- Commonly, speeding can cause the vehicle driver to lose focus on the motorists around them and cause catastrophic injuries to the accident victims.
- Texting or calling while driving can trigger a loss of focus on the road. Inattentive driving can result in easily preventable accidents that would have been avoided had the driver been aware of the driving conditions on the road.
- Impaired driving is dangerous and leads to an unsafe driver that is unable to safely engage in following the local traffic laws and effortlessly preventing car accidents.
- Unsafe or ill-maintained roads can cause accidents. A lack of upkeep, defective design, or a absence of traffic signals can also play a role in car accidents.
- Faulty or improperly serviced automobile components such as steering or seat belts that can lead to dangerous and deadly car accidents. A poorly maintained vehicle can experience stalling. If an automobile malfunctions in the middle of the road caused by poor maintenance can cause a car accident.
We will sit down with you to talk about your personal injuries in Gloucester City, NJ, at one of our nearby offices, in your house, and we even can consult with you or your loved ones in the medical center.