Have you or a family member had a car accident, or were hurt in a vehicle crash caused by another individual?
Hoboken, NJ area car accident injuries commonly require you to consult with legal counsel as the insurers usually try to avoid a need to pay you for your injuries.
It is feasible that the law is in your favor, and you may pursue considerable damages for your injuries you sustained in the car accident.
Suing the insurance company and recovering damages can help to cover health care costs associated with your accident injury.
Filing a Claim with the Insurance Company after Your Accident in Hoboken, NJ
These insurance providers may pay you less than you’re entitled to or decline to work with you outright, abandoning you to pay for all of your own medical treatment.
In reality, the tremendous percentage of car accident injury cases are settled out of court, helping to save you valuable time and unnecessary worry that could affect your healing.
So if, apprehensive about spending time in a Hoboken, NJ court, don’t let that prevent you from demanding the settlement you need. Our attorneys at Flynn & Associates can help you navigate these murky legal waters and guide you to the settlement that you deserve.
Car Accident Injury Attorneys Practicing in New Jersey
Trial Knowledge: Permit our knowledgeable and proven lawyers to leverage their years of success and abilities to guide you to recuperate the payment you are supposed to be paid for your car accident.
Personal and committed representation: As a client of Flynn & Associates, you can expect to receive the most professional and aggressive legal representation possible.
Our attorneys at Flynn & Associates deeply care about seeking justice for you and realize the hardships that you are enduring. We will be grateful if you contact us at (888) 243-2924 for a free consultation.
What Factors Caused Your Hoboken, NJ Car Accident?
While you may be a great driver who is careful to observe all the rules of the road and look out for both your safety as well as the well being of others, it is nevertheless possible that you may be personally injured in a car accident due to the negligence of other drivers, pedestrians, or bicyclists that can drastically impact your quality of life as a result of an automobile accident. Here’s a list of the most prevalent factors of auto accident injuries in Hoboken, NJ:
- Generally, speeding can cause the motorist to lose focus on the vehicle operators around them and cause severe injuries to the victims.
- Texting or calling while driving your car can trigger a loss of focus on the highway. Inattentive driving can lead to readily avoidable car accidents that would never have happened had the driver been focused on the road.
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs is dangerous and ends up in an incoherent driver that is unable to safely engage in obeying the rules of the road and successfully preventing car accidents.
- Hazardous or improperly maintained roads can lead to accidents. A lack of upkeep, defective design, or a absence of traffic signals can also lead to car accident injuries.
- Malfunctioning or improperly serviced automobile parts such as steering or airbags that can lead to hazardous and life-threatening accidents. A poorly maintained vehicle can cause car to stop properly. If an automobile malfunctions in the middle of the road as a result of lack of proper service can cause a vehicle accident.
We will sit down with you to discuss your car accident injuries in Hoboken, NJ, at our locations, in your house, and we even can visit you or your loved ones in the medical center.