What’s Your Automobile Auto Collision Injury Case Worth?
Jersey City, NJ car accident injuries often require you to consult with a lawyer as the insurance companies usually do not want to pay you for your injuries.
It is feasible that New Jersey law is the remedy for your injuries, and you may be owed substantial payment for your injuries.
We can lead the way in your battle for the damages due to you under NJ law, the diligent and motivated lawyers at Flynn & Associates are standing by to talk with you and are prepared to provide the knowledge and expertise you need.
Don’t Let the Insurance Company Dictate the Settlement Terms for Your Injuries
These insurance companies can pay you less than you’re entitled to or refuse to work with you outright, leaving you to try to figure out how to pay for all of your own health care.
In reality, the overwhelming majority of vehicle accident cases are settled outside the courtroom, helping to save you precious time and pointless stress that could affect your healing.
If you are, apprehensive about taking time in a Jersey City, NJ courtroom, do not allow that to prohibit you from winning the compensation you deserve. Our lawyers at Flynn & Associates can help you get around these murky legal waters and ensure you get the settlement that you are owed.
We have fought to protect those who have experienced the burden of an auto accident caused by the negligence of others.
We believe in a personal touch on legal representation and ensure quick and active responses to our clients. With our personal and professional representation, every client is treated as an individual and not just another case file to be ignored.
Our team at Flynn & Associates deeply care about seeking justice for you and understand the challenges that you’re going to be enduring. We will be honored if you could give us a call at (888) 243-2924 to discuss the details of your case.
Were Your Auto Accident Injuries suffered in Jersey City, NJ Your Fault or the Other Drivers?
While you could be a fantastic driver who is careful to observe all the rules of the road and watch out for both your safety as well as the well being of others, it is nevertheless unavoidable that you may be personally injured in a car accident due to the errors of other drivers, pedestrians, or bicyclists that can significantly affect your quality of life because of a collision. Here’s a list of the most common causes of auto crash injuries in Jersey City, NJ:
- Usually, speeding can cause the vehicle driver to lose focus on the motorists around them and result in severe injuries to the victims.
- Texting or calling while driving your car can trigger a distracted driver on the street. Inattentive driving can cause easily preventable accident injuries that would have been avoided had the motorist been focused on the road.
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs is risky and leads to an unsafe driver that is incapable of following the rules of the road and successfully preventing injuries.
- Unsafe or ill-maintained streets can lead to accidents. A lack of servicing, substandard design, or a absence of traffic signals can also lead to car accident injuries.
- Faulty or improperly serviced vehicle components such as brakes or restraints that can produce unsafe and life-threatening car accidents. A neglected auto can cause your car to stall. If your car stops working in the roadway caused by poor maintenance can cause a auto accident.
We will sit down with you to talk about your personal injuries in Jersey City, NJ, at our Jersey City, NJ offices, in your house, and we even can visit you or your loved ones in the hospital.