How Much Is Your Automobile Auto Collision Injury Case Worth?
Automobile accidents happen regularly and our Long Branch, NJ car accident lawyers are here to help protect your rights under New Jersey Law. Irrespective of how severe your auto accident was or the insurance company you’re trying to make a claim against, we have the abilities and practical knowledge of New Jersey accident law to help you.
It is possible that New Jersey law is the remedy for your injuries, and you may be owed considerable payment for your injuries you sustained in the car accident.
We can lead the way in your fight for the damages due to you under NJ law, the diligent and motivated attorneys at Flynn & Associates would be grateful are prepared to provide the knowledge and expertise you need.
Filing a Claim for a Long Branch, NJ Car Accident Injuries
These insurance providers can pay you less than you’re entitled to or decline to offer you any compensation for your injuries outright, leaving you to try to figure out how to pay for all of your own health care.
In fact, the tremendous percentage of auto accident injury cases are settled out of court, saving you valuable time and unnecessary anxiety that could impair your rehabilitation.
If you are, apprehensive about spending time in a Long Branch, NJ court, don’t let that prohibit you from getting the payment you need. Our attorneys at Flynn & Associates can help you get around these murky legal waters and ensure you get the resolution that you deserve.
We have committed themselves to protect those who have experienced the burden of an auto accident caused by the negligence of others.
Personal and committed representation: As a client of Flynn & Associates, you can expect to receive the most professional and aggressive legal representation possible.
Our team at Flynn & Associates profoundly care about your situation and understand the obstacles that you might be enduring. We would be thankful if you could give us a call at (888) 243-2924 to discuss the details of your case.
Who is Responsible for Your Long Branch, NJ Auto Accident?
It is imperative that you consult with our legal team to evaluate the negligence of the party at fault attributable to its bearing on the viability of your case. The most common forms of auto accident-related negligence are listed below:
- Usually, speeding can cause the driver to lose focus on the drivers around them and cause catastrophic injuries to the accident victims.
- Sending text messages or using your phone while driving your car can cause a distracted driver on the street. Inattentive driving can result in readily avoidable accident injuries that would have been avoided had the motorist been aware of the driving conditions on the road.
- Driving while impaired by alcohol or drugs is risky and results in an unsafe driver that is unable to safely engage in following the rules of the road and successfully avoiding accidents.
- Unsafe or improperly maintained roadways can lead to car accidents. A lack of maintenance, substandard design, or a absence of traffic signs can also lead to car accident injuries.
- Malfunctioning or ill-maintained car parts such as the brake system or restraints that can trigger unsafe and life-threatening car accidents. A poorly maintained vehicle can experience stalling. If an automobile breaks down in the middle of the road as a result of lack of proper service can cause a car accident.
We will meet with you to talk about your car accident injuries in Long Branch, NJ, at one of our nearby locations, in your home, and we even can consult with you or your family members in the hospital.