Have you or a loved one had a car accident, or were hurt in a vehicle collision due to the actions of another driver?
Middlesex, NJ car accident injuries commonly require you to consult with an attorney as the insurers usually try to avoid a need to pay you for your injuries.
It is feasible that New Jersey law is in your favor, and you may be owed considerable damages for your injuries.
Suing the insurance company and forcing them to pay compensation to you can help to cover medical expenses associated with your car accident injuries.
Why File an Insurance Claim for Your Injuries?
While it might appear to be a difficult and lengthy task to initiate a claim when it come to an automobile accident it may be beneficial for you to claim damages, in the absence of legal action, the fate of your case is kept wholly in the hands of insurance carriers.
In reality, the great number of vehicle accident cases are settled out of court, helping to save you precious time and unwanted strain that could impact your recovery.
So if, concerned about taking time in a Middlesex, NJ courtroom, don’t let that stop you from obtaining the compensation you need. Our team at Flynn & Associates can help you get around these cloudy legal waters and guide you to the resolution that you are owed.
Why would you choose Flynn & Associates?
Our car accident attorneys have committed themselves to protect those who have experienced the burden of an auto accident caused by the negligence of others.
We will not back down: Our experienced and high-powered legal team of attorneys is ready and willing to go to bat against these big insurance companies to get you the compensation you deserve.
Our attorneys at Flynn & Associates deeply care maximizing your compensation for your injuries and understand the obstacles that you’re experiencing. We would be honored if you contact us at (888) 243-2924 for a free consultation.
Were Your Auto Accident Injuries Sustained in Middlesex, NJ Your Fault or the Other Drivers?
While you could be a fantastic driver who makes sure to observe all the rules of the road and watch out for both your safety as well as the well being of others, it is nevertheless possible that you could be injured in an accident due to the errors of other drivers that can dramatically impact your daily life because of a collision. Here’s a list of the most prevalent causes of auto accident injuries in Middlesex, NJ:
- Generally, speeding can cause the vehicle driver to lose focus on the vehicle operators around them and cause severe injuries to the victims.
- Sending text messages or calling while operating a motor vehicle can result in a loss of focus on the highway. Inattentive driving can result in easily preventable accident injuries that would have been unlikely had the motorist paid attention to the road.
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs is hazardous and results in an incoherent driver that is unable to safely engage in adhering to the rules of the road and effectively preventing injuries.
- Hazardous or ill-maintained roads can cause car accidents. A lack of servicing, flawed design, or a lack of traffic signs can also play a role in car accidents.
- Faulty or improperly serviced vehicle parts such as brakes or seat belts that can lead to hazardous and deadly accidents. A car with maintenance and service issues can cause stalling. If a car malfunctions in the roadway due to faulty parts or maintenance can cause a car accident.
We will make time to talk about your accident injuries in Middlesex, NJ, at our Middlesex, NJ offices, in your residence, and we even can consult with you or your loved ones in the medical facility.