How Much Is Your Auto Accident Injury Case Worth?
Car accidents happen regularly and our Newark, NJ car accident attorneys are here to help protect your rights under New Jersey Law. Regardless of how severe your car accident was or the insurance company you are up against, we have the abilities and knowledge of New Jersey accident law to help you.
Collecting on the damages you are owed and making certain that justice is served in a court of law can lighten the load of your recovery.
If you need guidance in your fight for the compensation due to you under NJ law, the experienced and motivated lawyers at Flynn & Associates are standing by to talk with you and are ready to provide the legal counsel you need.
Filing a Claim for a Newark, NJ Car Accident Injuries
Our Attorneys take the Hassle and Complexity out of Fighting with the Insurance Companies
Truth is,, the great percentage of auto accident injury cases are settled outside the courtroom, saving you precious time and unnecessary anxiety that could affect your recovery.
If you are, apprehensive about taking time in a Newark, NJ court, do not let that prohibit you from winning the settlement you are owed. Our attorneys at Flynn & Associates can help you traverse these cloudy legal waters and ensure you get the settlement that you are entitled to.
How Can We Help You?
Our Accident Attorneys have successfully and faithfully represented thousands of clientele from throughout New Jersey who have sustained extreme traumatization, whether it be physical, monetary, or psychological.
We will not back down: Our experienced and high-powered legal team of attorneys is ready and willing to go to bat against these big insurance companies to get you the compensation you deserve.
Our legal team at Flynn & Associates deeply care about seeking justice for you and understand the difficulties that you’re going to be enduring. We will be honored if you contact us at (888) 243-2924 for a free consultation.
Who is to Blame for Your Newark, NJ Car Accident?
It is important that you schedule a free consultation with our legal team to ascertain the negligence of the party at fault due to its bearing on the viability of your claim. The most common forms of auto accident-related negligence are listed below:
- Commonly, speeding can cause the motorist to be distracted from being aware of the drivers around them and trigger severe injuries to the victims.
- Sending text messages or calling while driving your car can result in a loss of focus on the street. Inattentive driving can result in easily preventable car accidents that would have been avoided had the driver been focused on the road.
- Driving while impaired by alcohol or drugs is hazardous and ends up in an incoherent driver that is incapable of adhering to the rules of the road and successfully avoiding car accidents.
- Dangerous or a neglected condition of the highways can lead to car accidents. A lack of upkeep, flawed design, or a absence of traffic signs can also play a role in car accidents.
- Malfunctioning or ill-maintained vehicle components such as steering or airbags that can trigger hazardous and deadly car accidents. A car with maintenance and service issues can experience your car to stall. If a car malfunctions in the roadway caused by poor maintenance can cause a car accident.
We will sit down with you to talk about your accident injuries in Newark, NJ, at our Newark, NJ offices, in your house, and we can make arrangements to visit you or your loved ones in the medical center.