Have you or someone you care about suffered a car crash, or were hurt in a car accident caused by another driver?
Palisades Park, NJ car accident injuries frequently require you to contact an attorney as the insurance companies usually try to avoid a need to pay you for your injuries.
It is feasible that the law is on your side, and you may be owed appreciable damages for your injuries.
Bringing a claim against the insurance company and forcing them to pay compensation to you can provide the money necessary for medical expenses caused by your car accident injuries.
Should I file a car accident claim in Palisades Park, NJ? -Yes!
These insurance providers may pay you less than you’re entitled to or refuse to work with you outright, abandoning you to pay for all of your medical costs.
Actually, the great percentage of automobile accident injury cases are settled out of court, helping to save you precious time and pointless stress that could impair your recovery.
So if, apprehensive about taking time in a Palisades Park, NJ courtroom, do not allow that to stop you from demanding the payment you need. Our attorneys at Flynn & Associates can help you traverse these cloudy legal waters and ensure you get the resolution that you deserve.
Car Accident Injury Attorneys Practicing in New Jersey
We have proficiently and diligently represented many people from all over New Jersey who have sustained extreme trauma, whether it be bodily, monetary, or psychological.
We will not back down: Our experienced and high-powered legal team of attorneys is ready and willing to go to bat against these big insurance companies to get you the compensation you deserve.
Our legal team at Flynn & Associates deeply care about seeking justice for you and realize the challenges that you’re going to be experiencing. We will be honored if you contact us at (888) 243-2924 for a free consultation.
What Factors Caused Your Palisades Park, NJ Car Accident?
While you could be a great driver who makes sure to follow all the traffic laws in Palisades Park, NJ and consider both your safety as well as the well being of others, it is still feasible that you may be injured in a car accident caused by the errors of other drivers that can significantly impact your quality of life as a result of a collision. Here’s a list of the most common causes of car accident injuries in Palisades Park, NJ:
- Usually, speeding can cause the vehicle driver to lose focus on the motorists around them and cause serious injuries to the victims.
- Sending text messages or calling while operating a motor vehicle can trigger a distracted driver on the roadway. Preoccupied driving can cause readily preventable accident injuries that would never have happened had the motorist paid attention to the road.
- Driving while impaired by alcohol or drugs is dangerous and leads to an unsafe driver that is incapable of adhering to the local traffic laws and effectively preventing car accidents.
- Unsafe or a neglected condition of the roads can lead to accidents. A lack of maintenance, defective design, or a absence of traffic signs can also contribute to car accidents.
- Defective or ill-maintained car parts such as brakes or restraints that can bring on hazardous and deadly car accidents. A poorly maintained vehicle can experience your car to stall. If an automobile stops working in the middle of the road as a result of poor maintenance can cause a car accident.
We can meet with you to talk about your accident injuries in Palisades Park, NJ, at our locations, in your house, and we even can consult with you or your family members in the medical facility.