Have you or someone you care about been involved in, or were hurt in an automotive crash due to the actions of another person?
Paramus, NJ area car accident injuries frequently require you to contact a law firm as the insurance companies commonly try to avoid a need to pay for damages.
Collecting on the damages you are owed and ensuring that you are treated fairly in a court of law can allow you to focus on your recovery.
We can lead the way in your fight for the payment you’re owed, the diligent and determined attorneys at Flynn & Associates would be grateful are ready to provide the legal counsel you need.
Should I file a car accident claim in Paramus, NJ? -Yes!
While it might appear to be a intimidating and time-consuming task to pursue a lawsuit when it come to an auto accident it may be beneficial for you to file suit, If you do not take legal action, the destiny of your case is kept completely in the hands of insurance companies.
Actually, the tremendous number of vehicle accident cases are settled outside the courtroom, helping to save you valuable time and pointless stress that could impact your healing.
If you are, worried about spending time in a Paramus, NJ courtroom, don’t allow that to prevent you from obtaining the payment you need. Our team at Flynn & Associates can help you traverse these murky legal waters and ensure you get the resolution that you are entitled to.
How Can We Help You?
Court system Skills: Hire our veteran and proven team to bring to bear their many years of experience and resources to guide you to recuperate the damages you are owed for your car accident injuries.
No fees until you win: The team here at Flynn & Associates believes that you shouldn’t have to pay out of your pocket until you receive the compensation you are owed. We promise that you will receive the highest quality legal representation without having to pay until the case is won.
Our lawyers at Flynn & Associates deeply care about seeking justice for you and understand the obstacles that you are experiencing. We will be thankful if you give us a call at (888) 243-2924 for a free consultation.
Were Your Auto Accident Injuries suffered in Paramus, NJ Your Fault or the Other Drivers?
It is essential that you schedule a free consultation with our lawyers to assess the negligence of the party at fault due to its bearing on the viability of your claim. The most common forms of auto accident-related negligence are listed below:
- Commonly, speeding can cause the vehicle driver to lose focus on the drivers around them and trigger catastrophic injuries to the victims.
- Sending text messages or using your phone while operating a motor vehicle can trigger a loss of focus on the roadway. Inattentive driving can result in readily preventable accident injuries that would never have happened had the motorist been focused on the road.
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs is hazardous and ends up in an incoherent driver that is unable to safely engage in obeying the local traffic laws and successfully preventing accidents.
- Hazardous or improperly maintained streets can cause accidents. A lack of maintenance, flawed design, or a lack of traffic signals can also contribute to car accidents.
- Substandard or ill-maintained automobile parts such as steering or restraints that can produce dangerous and deadly accidents. A car with maintenance and service issues can experience car to stop properly. If an automobile stops working in the street as a result of lack of proper service can cause a car accident.
We will meet with you to discuss your accident injuries in Paramus, NJ, at one of our nearby offices, in your residence, and we even can consult with you or your loved ones in the hospital.