Paterson, NJ area car accident injuries often require you to consult with an attorney as the insurance companies usually do not want to pay you for your injuries.
Recovering the settlement you deserve and ensuring that justice is served under New Jersey accident law can lighten the load of your recovery.
Bringing a claim against the insurance company and recovering damages can provide the money necessary for health care costs related to your accident.
Why File an Insurance Claim for Your Injuries?
These insurance companies can pay you less than they should or refuse to offer you any compensation for your injuries outright, leaving you to pay for all of your medical costs.
In fact, the overwhelming percentage of vehicle accident cases are settled out of court, helping to save you valuable time and unwanted strain that could impair your rehabilitation.
If you are, concerned about spending time in a Paterson, NJ courtroom, do not allow that to prevent you from demanding the settlement you are owed. Our attorneys at Flynn & Associates can help you traverse these cloudy legal waters and guide you to the settlement that you deserve.
Why would you choose Flynn & Associates?
Court system Knowledge: Hire our accomplished and battle-hardened car accident lawyers to bring to bear their many years of success and abilities to help you to recover the compensation you are due for your car accident.
We believe in a personal touch on legal representation and ensure quick and active responses to our clients. With our personal and professional representation, every client is treated as an individual and not just another case file to be ignored.
Our team at Flynn & Associates profoundly care about seeking justice for you and understand the challenges that you’re going to be going through. We will be honored if you contact us at (888) 243-2924 for a free consultation.
What Caused Your Paterson, NJ Car Accident?
While you could be a fantastic driver who makes it a point to follow all the rules of the road and be aware of both your well being as well as the well being of the other drivers on the road, it is nevertheless possible that you could be injured in an accident due to the negligence of other drivers that can drastically alter your quality of life due to a collision. Here’s a list of the most common factors of auto collision injuries in Paterson, NJ:
- Commonly, speeding can cause the vehicle driver to be distracted from being aware of the drivers around them and result in catastrophic injuries to the victims.
- Sending text messages or calling while driving your car can result in a distracted driver on the highway. Inattentive driving can lead to readily preventable accidents that would have been avoided had the motorist been focused on the road.
- Impaired driving is unsafe and results in an unsafe driver that is unable to safely engage in adhering to the rules of the road and effortlessly avoiding accidents.
- Dangerous or improperly maintained highways can cause accidents. A lack of maintenance, defective design, or a lack of traffic signals can also lead to car accident injuries.
- Malfunctioning or improperly serviced automobile components such as brakes or restraints that can bring on hazardous and potentially fatal car accidents. A neglected auto can cause car to stop properly. If your car stops working in the roadway due to faulty parts or maintenance can cause a vehicle accident.
We will sit down with you to discuss your personal injuries in Paterson, NJ, at our locations, in your residence, and we can make arrangements to consult with you or your loved ones in the medical facility.