Have you or someone you care about been involved in, or were hurt in a vehicle collision caused by another person?
Pitman, NJ area car accident injuries commonly require you to contact legal counsel as the insurance companies commonly try to avoid a need to pay for damages.
It is a possibility that the law is the remedy for your injuries, and you may pursue significant settlement for your injuries.
If you need guidance in your lawsuit for the settlement you’re owed, the diligent and motivated lawyers at Flynn & Associates are standing by to talk with you and are ready to make available the knowledge and expertise you need.
Don’t Let the Insurance Company Dictate the Settlement Terms for Your Injuries
It is essential to mention that filing a claim for a car accident injury does not necessarily ensure that you will have to spend any time in a courtroom.
Actually, the great majority of vehicle accident cases are settled out of court, saving you precious time and unnecessary stress that could impact your healing.
If you are, apprehensive about spending time in a Pitman, NJ court, do not let that stop you from winning the settlement you are owed. Our team at Flynn & Associates can help you traverse these murky legal waters and ensure you get the money that you are entitled to.
How Can We Help You?
Courtroom Litigation History: Permit our veteran and proven accident attorneys to bring to bear their decades of success and resources to lead you to recuperate the payment you are owed for your car accident.
We believe in a personal touch on legal representation and ensure quick and active responses to our clients. With our personal and professional representation, every client is treated as an individual and not just another case file to be ignored.
Our legal team at Flynn & Associates deeply care about your situation and appreciate the hardships that you might be going through. We will be grateful if you contact us at (888) 243-2924 to discuss the details of your case.
Were Your Auto Accident Injuries Sustained in Pitman, NJ Your Fault or the Other Drivers?
It is crucial that you consult with our attorneys to evaluate the negligence of the drivers involved because of its impact on the viability of your case. The most common forms of auto accident-related negligence are listed below:
- Generally, speeding can cause the motorist to lose focus on the vehicle operators around them and result in serious injuries to the accident victims.
- Sending text messages or calling while driving your car can cause a distracted driver on the street. Inattentive driving can lead to easily avoidable accidents that would never have happened had the motorist been focused on the road.
- Driving while impaired by alcohol or drugs is hazardous and leads to an unsafe driver that is unable to safely engage in obeying the local traffic laws and successfully avoiding car accidents.
- Hazardous or ill-maintained streets can lead to accidents. A lack of upkeep, poor design, or a lack of traffic signs can also contribute to car accidents.
- Defective or improperly serviced car parts such as steering or airbags that can trigger unsafe and life-threatening accidents. A car with maintenance and service issues can experience stalling. If your car malfunctions in the roadway due to lack of proper service can cause a vehicle accident.
We can meet with you to discuss your car accident injuries in Pitman, NJ, at one of our nearby locations, in your residence, and we can make arrangements to consult with you or your family members in the hospital.