Plainfield, NJ area car accident injuries often require you to consult with a law firm as the insurers commonly try to avoid a need to pay for damages.
In that case, you should contact a car accident injury lawyer as soon as possible.
Bringing a claim against the insurance company and winning a settlement can provide the money necessary for medical expenses related to your accident injury.
Filing a Claim and Settling with the Insurance Company for Your Car Accident Injuries in Plainfield, NJ
These insurance carriers can pay you less than they should or refuse to offer you any compensation for your injuries outright, abandoning you to foot the bill for all of your own health care.
Truth is,, the great majority of vehicle accident cases are settled outside the courtroom, helping to save you valuable time and unwanted worry that could affect your healing.
So if, worried about spending time in a Plainfield, NJ court, do not let that stop you from getting the settlement you deserve. Our lawyers at Flynn & Associates can help you traverse these murky legal waters and ensure you get the settlement that you are owed.
Our car accident attorneys have battled to protect those who have experienced the burden of an auto accident caused by the negligence of others.
We believe in a personal touch on legal representation and ensure quick and active responses to our clients. With our personal and professional representation, every client is treated as an individual and not just another case file to be ignored.
Our team at Flynn & Associates profoundly care maximizing your compensation for your injuries and understand the challenges that you’re dealing with. We would be honored if you call us at (888) 243-2924 to discuss the details of your case.
What Factors Caused Your Plainfield, NJ Car Accident?
It is essential that you speak to our lawyers to ascertain the negligence of the drivers involved because of its affect on the practicality of your claim. The most common forms of auto accident-related negligence are listed below:
- Generally, speeding can cause the driver to be distracted from being aware of the drivers around them and trigger catastrophic injuries to the accident victims.
- Texting or calling while driving your car can result in a distracted driver on the street. Preoccupied driving can result in easily preventable accident injuries that would have been unlikely had the driver been focused on the road.
- Driving while impaired by alcohol or drugs is hazardous and ends up in an unsafe driver that is incapable of obeying the rules of the road and effectively preventing accidents.
- Dangerous or improperly maintained roads can cause accidents. A lack of upkeep, defective design, or a lack of traffic signals can also play a role in car accident injuries.
- Malfunctioning or ill-maintained automobile components such as brakes or seat belts that can result in dangerous and potentially fatal car accidents. A car with maintenance and service issues can experience stalling. If an automobile malfunctions in the roadway due to faulty parts or maintenance can cause a car accident.
We will sit down with you to talk about your car accident injuries in Plainfield, NJ, at one of our nearby locations, in your home, and we can make arrangements to consult with you or your loved ones in the hospital.