River Edge, NJ area car accident injuries often require you to contact a law firm as the insurance companies often try to avoid a need to pay you for your injuries.
Recovering the compensation you deserve and making certain that justice is served under New Jersey accident law can allow you to focus on your recovery.
If you need guidance in your battle for the compensation due to you under NJ law, the experienced and determined lawyers at Flynn & Associates would be grateful are prepared to provide the legal counsel you need.
Filing a Claim with the Insurance Company after Your Accident in River Edge, NJ
While it you may be hesitant to take on such a complex and lengthy task to initiate legal action in the case of an automobile accident injury it could be in your best interest to file a claim, If you do not take legal action, the fate of your injury case is relegated wholly in the hands of insurance providers.
Truth is,, the overwhelming percentage of vehicle accident cases are settled outside the courtroom, saving you valuable time and unwanted anxiety that could impair your healing.
So if, concerned about taking time in a River Edge, NJ courtroom, do not allow that to prohibit you from obtaining the payment you are owed. Our attorneys at Flynn & Associates can help you traverse these murky legal waters and guide you to the payment that you are owed.
How Can We Help You?
We have successfully and vigilantly represented countless clientele from all over New Jersey who have suffered intense trauma, regardless of whether it be bodily, financial, or psychological.
Personal and committed representation: As a client of Flynn & Associates, you can expect to receive the most professional and aggressive legal representation possible.
Our legal team at Flynn & Associates deeply care maximizing your compensation for your injuries and realize the challenges that you’re experiencing. We will be thankful if you could give us a call at (888) 243-2924 for a free consultation.
Who is Responsible for Your River Edge, NJ Auto Accident?
While you could be a great driver who makes sure to follow all the rules of the road and consider both your safety as well as the safety of others, it is still possible that you may be injured in a car accident caused by the carelessness of others that can dramatically alter your quality of life because of an accident. Here’s a list of the most common factors of automobile accident injuries in River Edge, NJ:
- Usually, speeding can cause the motorist to be distracted from being aware of the drivers around them and cause catastrophic injuries to the victims.
- Sending text messages or calling while driving can result in a distracted driver on the highway. Preoccupied driving can result in easily preventable car accidents that would have been avoided had the driver been focused on the road.
- Driving while impaired by alcohol or drugs is dangerous and ends up in an unsafe driver that is incapable of adhering to the local traffic laws and successfully avoiding accidents.
- Dangerous or improperly maintained streets can cause car accidents. A lack of upkeep, defective design, or a absence of traffic signs can also play a role in car accidents.
- Defective or ill-maintained automobile components such as steering or restraints that can trigger unsafe and deadly accidents. A car with maintenance and service issues can cause stalling. If a car stops working in the street caused by faulty parts or maintenance can cause a vehicle accident.
We will make time to discuss your car accident injuries in River Edge, NJ, at our locations, in your residence, and we even can consult with you or your family members in the medical facility.