Car accidents happen frequently and our Runnemede, NJ car accident lawyers are here to help protect your rights under New Jersey Law. Irrespective of how severe your auto accident was or the insurance company you’re up against, we have the abilities and knowledge of New Jersey accident law to help you.
Collecting on the compensation you are owed and ensuring that you are treated fairly under New Jersey accident law can allow you to focus on your recovery.
Suing the insurance company and winning a settlement can help to cover health care costs caused by your accident injury.
Filing a Claim with the Insurance Company after Your Accident in Runnemede, NJ
While it might appear to be a difficult and difficult task to initiate a claim in the case of a car accident it may be in your best interest to claim damages, in the absence of legal action, the destiny of your injury case is left wholly up to the insurance companies.
Truth is,, the overwhelming percentage of car accident injury cases are settled out of court, helping to save you valuable time and pointless strain that could impact your rehabilitation.
If you are, worried about taking time in a Runnemede, NJ court, do not allow that to prohibit you from obtaining the compensation you need. Our attorneys at Flynn & Associates can help you navigate these cloudy legal waters and guide you to the payment that you deserve.
How Can We Help You?
Our team has effectively and diligently represented thousands of people from throughout New Jersey who have experienced serious traumatization, it doesn’t matter if it be material, economic, or emotional.
Personal and committed representation: As a client of Flynn & Associates, you can expect to receive the most professional and aggressive legal representation possible.
Our legal team at Flynn & Associates deeply care about seeking justice for you and understand the obstacles that you are going through. We will be thankful if you could give us a call at (888) 243-2924 to discuss the details of your case.
Were Your Auto Accident Injuries suffered in Runnemede, NJ Your Fault or the Other Drivers?
It is critical that you speak to our attorneys to ascertain the negligence of the party at fault attributable to its bearing on the viability of your case. The most common forms of auto accident-related negligence are listed below:
- Commonly, speeding can cause the motorist to be distracted from being aware of the vehicle operators around them and result in catastrophic injuries to the victims.
- Texting or using your phone while operating a motor vehicle can trigger a loss of focus on the highway. Distracted driving can cause readily preventable accident injuries that would have been unlikely had the motorist paid attention to the road.
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs is risky and ends up in an unsafe driver that is unable to safely engage in adhering to the local traffic laws and effortlessly avoiding accidents.
- Hazardous or improperly maintained streets can cause car accidents. A lack of servicing, flawed design, or a lack of traffic signs can also contribute to car accident injuries.
- Substandard or ill-maintained vehicle parts such as the brake system or restraints that can produce dangerous and deadly accidents. A poorly maintained vehicle can experience stalling. If a car breaks down in the roadway due to poor maintenance can cause a auto accident.
We will sit down with you to discuss your personal injuries in Runnemede, NJ, at one of our nearby locations, in your residence, and we can make arrangements to consult with you or your loved ones in the medical center.