Have you or someone you care about been involved in, or were hurt in an automobile crash caused by another driver?
Auto accidents happen regularly and our Sayreville, NJ car accident attorneys are here to help protect your rights under New Jersey Law. No matter how severe your auto accident was or the insurance vendor you’re trying to make a claim against, we have the capabilities and practical knowledge of New Jersey accident law to represent you.
It is possible that New Jersey law is on your side, and you may pursue appreciable settlement for your injuries.
We can lead the way in your lawsuit for the damages due to you under NJ law, the diligent and motivated lawyers at Flynn & Associates are standing by to talk with you and are prepared to provide the knowledge and expertise you need.
Filing a Claim for a Sayreville, NJ Car Accident Injuries
While it you may be hesitant to take on such a difficult and time-consuming undertaking to initiate a claim in the case of a vehicle accident it may be in your best interest to file suit, without legal action, the destiny of your case is relegated completely up to the insurance companies.
In fact, the great percentage of auto accident injury cases are settled out of court, helping to save you precious time and unnecessary stress that could impact your rehabilitation.
If you are, worried about spending time in a Sayreville, NJ courtroom, don’t allow that to prevent you from demanding the payment you are owed. Our team at Flynn & Associates can help you navigate these murky legal waters and ensure you get the money that you deserve.
Our Attorneys Fight for those Injured in an Auto Accident
This firm has effectively and diligently represented thousands of clientele from throughout New Jersey who have experienced serious trauma, it doesn’t matter if it be physical, economic, or emotional.
We will not back down: Our experienced and high-powered legal team of attorneys is ready and willing to go to bat against these big insurance companies to get you the compensation you deserve.
Our team at Flynn & Associates profoundly care about your situation and appreciate the obstacles that you’re enduring. We will be grateful if you give us a call at (888) 243-2924 for a free consultation.
Who is Responsible for Your Sayreville, NJ Auto Accident?
It is vital that you consult with our legal team to evaluate the negligence of the party at fault due to its influence on the practicality of your claim. The most common forms of auto accident-related negligence are listed below:
- Usually, speeding can cause the driver to lose focus on the motorists around them and cause serious injuries to the victims.
- Sending text messages or using your phone while driving your car can result in a loss of focus on the road. Preoccupied driving can lead to readily avoidable accident injuries that would have been unlikely had the driver been focused on the road.
- Impaired driving is risky and leads to an unsafe driver that is unable to safely engage in following the local traffic laws and effortlessly avoiding car accidents.
- Unsafe or ill-maintained roads can lead to car accidents. A lack of servicing, flawed design, or a lack of traffic signals can also lead to car accident injuries.
- Faulty or improperly serviced vehicle parts such as steering or seat belts that can lead to hazardous and life-threatening car accidents. A neglected auto can cause stalling. If your car breaks down in the roadway as a result of faulty parts or maintenance can cause a auto accident.
We will sit down with you to talk about your personal injuries in Sayreville, NJ, at our Sayreville, NJ locations, in your house, and we even can consult with you or your loved ones in the hospital.