How Much Is Your Car Accident Injury Lawsuit Worth?
Auto accidents happen frequently and our Somers Point, NJ car accident lawyers are here to help protect your rights under New Jersey Law. Regardless of how severe your auto accident was or the insurance vendor you’re up against, we have the capabilities and practical knowledge of New Jersey accident law to help you.
It is likely that New Jersey law is on your side, and you may be entitled considerable compensation for your injuries you sustained in the car accident.
Suing the insurance company and winning a settlement can provide the money necessary for health care costs related to your accident injury.
Filing a Claim with the Insurance Company after Your Accident in Somers Point, NJ
The Insurance Company is Not on Your Side in Your Car Accident Injury Claims
In fact, the great number of auto accident cases are settled outside the courtroom, helping to save you valuable time and unnecessary strain that could impact your recovery.
So if, apprehensive about taking time in a Somers Point, NJ courtroom, do not let that prevent you from getting the payment you need. Our legal team at Flynn & Associates can help you get around these cloudy legal waters and ensure you get the payment that you are entitled to.
Car Accident Injury Attorneys Practicing in New Jersey
Our car accident attorneys have battled to protect those who have experienced the burden of an auto accident caused by the negligence of others.
Personal and committed representation: As a client of Flynn & Associates, you can expect to receive the most professional and aggressive legal representation possible.
Our lawyers at Flynn & Associates deeply care about your situation and realize the obstacles that you are experiencing. We would be grateful if you could contact us at (888) 243-2924 to discuss the details of your case.
Who is to Blame for Your Somers Point, NJ Auto Accident?
While you may be a fantastic driver who is careful to observe all the traffic laws and consider both your safety as well as the well being of the other drivers on the road, it is nevertheless unavoidable that you might be involved in an accident caused by the errors of others that can drastically alter your well being because of a crash. Here’s a list of the most common factors of automobile accident injuries in Somers Point, NJ:
- Usually, speeding can cause the vehicle driver to lose focus on the vehicle operators around them and result in severe injuries to the victims.
- Sending text messages or calling while driving can trigger a distracted driver on the road. Inattentive driving can lead to readily preventable accidents that would have been avoided had the driver been focused on the road.
- Impaired driving is unsafe and ends up in an unsafe driver that is unable to safely engage in obeying the rules of the road and effortlessly avoiding injuries.
- Dangerous or improperly maintained highways can cause accidents. A lack of maintenance, flawed design, or a absence of traffic signals can also contribute to car accident injuries.
- Defective or ill-maintained vehicle parts such as steering or airbags that can lead to hazardous and deadly car accidents. A car with maintenance and service issues can cause car to stop properly. If an automobile breaks down in the roadway as a result of faulty parts or maintenance can cause a vehicle accident.
We will sit down with you to talk about your accident injuries in Somers Point, NJ, at one of our nearby offices, in your house, and we even can visit you or your family members in the hospital.