How to Determine What Your Car Accident Injury Lawsuit Worth?
Toms River, NJ area car accident injuries frequently require you to consult with an attorney as the insurers commonly try to avoid a need to pay you for your injuries.
Recovering the compensation you deserve and ensuring that justice is served under New Jersey accident law can allow you to focus on your recovery.
We can lead the way in your fight for the damages you’re owed, the diligent and determined lawyers at Flynn & Associates would be grateful are prepared to provide the knowledge and expertise you need.
Should I file a car accident claim in Toms River, NJ? -Yes!
Just Because You File a Claim You May Not End Up in Court
Truth is,, the overwhelming number of car accident cases are settled outside the courtroom, helping to save you precious time and unwanted anxiety that could impair your healing.
If you are, apprehensive about taking time in a Toms River, NJ courtroom, do not let that prohibit you from obtaining the compensation you deserve. Our legal team at Flynn & Associates can help you get around these murky legal waters and ensure you get the resolution that you are entitled to.
How Can We Help You?
Our Accident Attorneys have effectively and diligently represented many clients from New Jersey who have experienced significant trauma, whether it be physical, financial, or emotional.
Personal and committed representation: As a client of Flynn & Associates, you can expect to receive the most professional and aggressive legal representation possible.
Our legal team at Flynn & Associates profoundly care about seeking justice for you and realize the hardships that you’re going to be experiencing. We would be thankful if you give us a call at (888) 243-2924 to discuss the details of your case.
Were Your Car Accident Injuries Sustained in Toms River, NJ Your Fault or the Other Drivers?
While you could be a great driver who makes it a point to obey all the traffic laws in Toms River, NJ and look out for both your safety as well as the well being of others, it is nevertheless unavoidable that you might be personally injured in a car accident due to the negligence of other drivers, pedestrians, or bicyclists that can drastically affect your daily life as a result of an automobile accident. Here’s a list of the most common causes of auto accident injuries in Toms River, NJ:
- Commonly, speeding can cause the vehicle driver to be distracted from being aware of the motorists around them and trigger severe injuries to the accident victims.
- Texting or using your phone while driving can trigger a distracted driver on the road. Preoccupied driving can lead to easily avoidable accident injuries that would have been avoided had the motorist paid attention to the road.
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs is risky and results in an incoherent driver that is incapable of following the rules of the road and effortlessly avoiding accidents.
- Dangerous or improperly maintained streets can lead to accidents. A lack of upkeep, defective design, or a absence of traffic signals can also lead to car accident injuries.
- Defective or ill-maintained vehicle parts such as the brake system or seat belts that can result in dangerous and deadly accidents. A poorly maintained vehicle can cause car to stop properly. If your car stops working in the middle of the road as a result of poor maintenance can cause a vehicle accident.
We can meet with you to discuss your personal injuries in Toms River, NJ, at our Toms River, NJ offices, in your home, and we even can consult with you or your loved ones in the medical facility.