Union City, NJ area car accident injuries commonly require you to contact legal counsel as the insurance carriers commonly try to avoid a need to pay you for your injuries.
It is likely that New Jersey law is on your side, and you may be owed substantial damages for your traumatic experience.
If you need guidance in your battle for the compensation due to you under NJ law, the diligent and determined lawyers at Flynn & Associates would be grateful are prepared to provide the knowledge and expertise you need.
Don’t Let the Insurance Company Dictate the Settlement Terms for Your Injuries
Just Because You File a Claim You May Not End Up in Court
Truth is,, the overwhelming majority of vehicle accident injury cases are settled outside the courtroom, helping to save you valuable time and unwanted anxiety that could affect your healing.
If you are, concerned about spending time in a Union City, NJ courtroom, don’t allow that to prevent you from getting the settlement you are owed. Our lawyers at Flynn & Associates can help you navigate these cloudy legal waters and guide you to the money that you are owed.
Our Attorneys Fight for those Injured in an Auto Accident
Court system Knowledge: Hire our qualified and tested car accident lawyers to leverage their years of success and abilities to lead you to recuperate the damages you are owed for your automobile accident injuries.
Personal and committed representation: As a client of Flynn & Associates, you can expect to receive the most professional and aggressive legal representation possible.
Our legal team at Flynn & Associates profoundly care maximizing your compensation for your injuries and realize the obstacles that you might be dealing with. We would be honored if you give us a call at (888) 243-2924 to discuss the details of your case.
Who is at Fault for Your Union City, NJ Auto Accident?
It is vital that you speak to our attorneys to evaluate the negligence of the party at fault due to its affect on the viability of your claim. The most common forms of auto accident-related negligence are listed below:
- Usually, speeding can cause the motorist to be distracted from being aware of the motorists around them and result in severe injuries to the victims.
- Texting or using your phone while driving your car can result in a loss of focus on the street. Distracted driving can result in easily avoidable car accidents that would have been unlikely had the driver been focused on the road.
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs is risky and results in an unsafe driver that is incapable of obeying the rules of the road and effectively avoiding car accidents.
- Hazardous or ill-maintained streets can cause accidents. A lack of servicing, defective design, or a absence of traffic signals can also contribute to car accident injuries.
- Substandard or improperly serviced automobile components such as the brake system or airbags that can trigger unsafe and potentially fatal car accidents. A poorly maintained vehicle can cause stalling. If a car breaks down in the roadway as a result of lack of proper service can cause a vehicle accident.
We will meet with you to discuss your car accident injuries in Union City, NJ, at our Union City, NJ locations, in your house, and we even can visit you or your loved ones in the medical facility.