Have you or a loved one suffered a car crash, or were injured in a vehicle accident due to the actions of another individual?
Upper Montclair, NJ area car accident injuries often require you to consult with a law firm as the insurance carriers usually do not want to pay you for your injuries.
Collecting on the settlement you are owed and ensuring that justice is served under New Jersey accident law can allow you to focus on your recovery.
Bringing a claim against the insurance company and forcing them to pay compensation to you can provide the money necessary for medical expenses related to your accident injury.
Filing a Claim and Settling with the Insurance Company for Your Car Accident Injuries in Upper Montclair, NJ
It is essential to mention that filing a claim for a car accident injury does not necessarily ensure that you will have to spend any time in a courtroom.
In reality, the tremendous percentage of auto accident injury cases are settled out of court, helping to save you precious time and pointless stress that could impact your rehabilitation.
If you are, concerned about taking time in a Upper Montclair, NJ courtroom, don’t let that stop you from winning the payment you deserve. Our team at Flynn & Associates can help you traverse these cloudy legal waters and ensure you get the money that you deserve.
Flynn & Associates Can Represent Your Rights in Court and with the Insurance Company
We have battled to protect those who have experienced the burden of an auto accident caused by the negligence of others.
Personal and committed representation: As a client of Flynn & Associates, you can expect to receive the most professional and aggressive legal representation possible.
Our lawyers at Flynn & Associates profoundly care maximizing your compensation for your injuries and realize the obstacles that you might be dealing with. We would be grateful if you could give us a call at (888) 243-2924 to discuss the details of your case.
Were Your Auto Accident Injuries Sustained in Upper Montclair, NJ Your Fault or the Other Drivers?
While you may be a fantastic driver who is careful to follow all the traffic laws and be aware of both your well being as well as the safety of others, it is nevertheless unavoidable that you may be personally injured in a car accident as the result of the errors of other drivers that can significantly impact your well being as a result of an automobile accident. Here’s a list of the most common factors of car accident injuries in Upper Montclair, NJ:
- Commonly, speeding can cause the driver to be distracted from being aware of the motorists around them and result in catastrophic injuries to the victims.
- Texting or using your phone while driving your car can result in a loss of focus on the road. Inattentive driving can lead to easily avoidable car accidents that would have been unlikely had the driver been aware of the driving conditions on the road.
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs is risky and ends up in an unsafe driver that is unable to safely engage in adhering to the local traffic laws and successfully avoiding accidents.
- Dangerous or improperly maintained roads can cause accidents. A lack of maintenance, flawed design, or a lack of traffic signals can also play a role in car accident injuries.
- Malfunctioning or improperly serviced car components such as brakes or airbags that can result in dangerous and life-threatening accidents. A neglected auto can cause car to stop properly. If an automobile stops working in the street caused by lack of proper service can cause a vehicle accident.
We will make time to talk about your accident injuries in Upper Montclair, NJ, at one of our nearby locations, in your home, and we even can visit you or your family members in the medical center.