Upper Saddle River, NJ car accident injuries often require you to get in touch with legal counsel as the insurers commonly do not want to pay you for your injuries.
In that case, you should speak with a car accident injury law firm right away.
Suing the insurance company and recovering damages can help to cover health care costs related to your car accident injuries.
Filing a Claim with the Insurance Company after Your Accident in Upper Saddle River, NJ
Just Because You File a Claim You May Not End Up in Court
Actually, the overwhelming percentage of vehicle accident injury cases are settled outside the courtroom, helping to save you valuable time and unnecessary strain that could impair your recovery.
So if, worried about spending time in a Upper Saddle River, NJ courtroom, don’t let that prohibit you from demanding the payment you are owed. Our attorneys at Flynn & Associates can help you navigate these cloudy legal waters and guide you to the money that you are entitled to.
How Can We Help You?
We have fought to protect those who have experienced the burden of an auto accident caused by the negligence of others.
No fees until you win: The team here at Flynn & Associates believes that you shouldn’t have to pay out of your pocket until you receive the compensation you are owed. We promise that you will receive the highest quality legal representation without having to pay until the case is won.
Our team at Flynn & Associates profoundly care maximizing your compensation for your injuries and understand the hardships that you’re experiencing. We would be thankful if you could give us a call at (888) 243-2924 to discuss the details of your case.
Who is to Blame for Your Upper Saddle River, NJ Automobile Accident?
It is vital that you speak to our team of attorneys to assess the negligence of the drivers involved because of its bearing on the viability of your case. The most common forms of auto accident-related negligence are listed below:
- Commonly, speeding can cause the driver to be distracted from being aware of the vehicle operators around them and trigger serious injuries to the accident victims.
- Sending text messages or using your phone while driving can cause a distracted driver on the roadway. Distracted driving can lead to readily avoidable accident injuries that would have been unlikely had the motorist been aware of the driving conditions on the road.
- Driving while impaired by alcohol or drugs is unsafe and ends up in an unsafe driver that is incapable of obeying the rules of the road and effectively preventing injuries.
- Hazardous or improperly maintained roadways can cause car accidents. A lack of upkeep, flawed design, or a lack of traffic signals can also play a role in car accident injuries.
- Substandard or improperly serviced car components such as brakes or airbags that can lead to dangerous and life-threatening accidents. A car with maintenance and service issues can experience stalling. If your car breaks down in the street caused by lack of proper service can cause a vehicle accident.
We can meet with you to discuss your personal injuries in Upper Saddle River, NJ, at our locations, in your residence, and we can make arrangements to visit you or your loved ones in the medical facility.