What’s Your Auto Auto Collision Injury Case Worth?
Automobile accidents happen frequently and our West Freehold, NJ car accident lawyers are here to help protect your rights under New Jersey Law. Irrespective of how serious your auto accident was or the insurance carrier you’re trying to make a claim against, we have the capabilities and knowledge of New Jersey accident law to help you.
Recovering the compensation you are owed and ensuring that justice is served in a court of law can allow you to focus on your recovery.
Suing the insurance company and recovering damages can provide the money necessary for medical expenses related to your car accident injuries.
Filing a Claim and Settling with the Insurance Company for Your Car Accident Injuries in West Freehold, NJ
Our Attorneys take the Hassle and Complexity out of Fighting with the Insurance Companies
In reality, the great percentage of auto accident injury cases are settled out of court, saving you precious time and pointless anxiety that could affect your recovery.
If you are, worried about spending time in a West Freehold, NJ courtroom, do not allow that to stop you from winning the compensation you are owed. Our lawyers at Flynn & Associates can help you navigate these cloudy legal waters and ensure you get the resolution that you are owed.
Car Accident Injury Attorneys Practicing in New Jersey
Our Accident Attorneys have proficiently and diligently represented countless clientele from all over New Jersey who have experienced extreme trauma, it doesn’t matter if it be physical, monetary, or emotional.
We will not back down: Our experienced and high-powered legal team of attorneys is ready and willing to go to bat against these big insurance companies to get you the compensation you deserve.
Our attorneys at Flynn & Associates deeply care about seeking justice for you and understand the obstacles that you’re going to be experiencing. We will be grateful if you could call us at (888) 243-2924 for a free consultation.
What Factors Caused Your West Freehold, NJ Car Accident?
It is imperative that you schedule a free consultation with our lawyers to ascertain the negligence of the party at fault attributable to its affect on the viability of your claim. The most common forms of auto accident-related negligence are listed below:
- Commonly, speeding can cause the driver to lose focus on the vehicle operators around them and cause serious injuries to the accident victims.
- Sending text messages or calling while operating a motor vehicle can trigger a loss of focus on the highway. Preoccupied driving can lead to readily avoidable accident injuries that would have been avoided had the driver paid attention to the road.
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs is dangerous and leads to an incoherent driver that is unable to safely engage in following the rules of the road and effectively avoiding accidents.
- Unsafe or improperly maintained roads can lead to car accidents. A lack of maintenance, flawed design, or a lack of traffic signs can also lead to car accidents.
- Faulty or improperly serviced vehicle components such as steering or restraints that can trigger unsafe and potentially fatal accidents. A poorly maintained vehicle can experience car to stop properly. If a car malfunctions in the roadway as a result of poor maintenance can cause a car accident.
We will meet with you to discuss your personal injuries in West Freehold, NJ, at one of our nearby locations, in your residence, and we can make arrangements to consult with you or your loved ones in the medical facility.