Have you or a family member been involved in, or were injured in an automobile crash caused by another individual?
Car accidents happen frequently and our West New York, NJ car accident lawyers are here to help protect your rights under New Jersey Law. Regardless of how serious your car accident was or the insurance company you’re trying to make a claim against, we have the capabilities and knowledge of New Jersey accident law to help you.
It is likely that the law is in your favor, and you may pursue appreciable damages for your injuries.
Bringing a claim against the insurance company and winning a settlement can help to cover medical expenses caused by your accident injury.
Filing a Claim with the Insurance Company after Your Accident in West New York, NJ
While it you may be hesitant to take on such a complex and time-consuming undertaking to initiate a claim in the case of an automobile accident injury it may be to your advantage to file suit, without legal action, the fate of your case is kept entirely in the hands of insurance companies.
Actually, the overwhelming percentage of auto accident cases are settled out of court, saving you valuable time and unwanted worry that could impair your recovery.
So if, concerned about spending time in a West New York, NJ court, don’t let that prohibit you from demanding the compensation you deserve. Our attorneys at Flynn & Associates can help you get around these murky legal waters and ensure you get the payment that you deserve.
How Can We Help You?
This firm has proficiently and vigilantly represented injured people from all over New Jersey who have experienced extreme trauma, it doesn’t matter if it be material, financial, or psychological.
We believe in a personal touch on legal representation and ensure quick and active responses to our clients. With our personal and professional representation, every client is treated as an individual and not just another case file to be ignored.
Our lawyers at Flynn & Associates deeply care about seeking justice for you and appreciate the challenges that you might be enduring. We will be honored if you could give us a call at (888) 243-2924 to discuss the details of your case.
What Caused Your West New York, NJ Automobile Accident?
It is important that you consult with our team of attorneys to determine the negligence of the drivers involved attributable to its affect on the practicality of your claim. The most common forms of auto accident-related negligence are listed below:
- Usually, speeding can cause the motorist to be distracted from being aware of the drivers around them and result in catastrophic injuries to the accident victims.
- Texting or using your phone while driving can cause a distracted driver on the roadway. Distracted driving can lead to easily avoidable car accidents that would never have happened had the motorist paid attention to the road.
- Impaired driving is unsafe and results in an unsafe driver that is unable to safely engage in obeying the rules of the road and successfully avoiding accidents.
- Hazardous or improperly maintained roads can lead to car accidents. A lack of servicing, poor design, or a absence of traffic signs can also contribute to car accident injuries.
- Malfunctioning or ill-maintained car components such as brakes or airbags that can bring on hazardous and potentially fatal accidents. A neglected auto can cause stalling. If a car breaks down in the middle of the road caused by lack of proper service can cause a car accident.
We will sit down with you to discuss your car accident injuries in West New York, NJ, at one of our nearby offices, in your home, and we even can consult with you or your family members in the medical facility.