What’s Your Car Accident Injury Lawsuit Worth?
Car accidents happen regularly and our Westfield, NJ car accident lawyers are here to help protect your rights under New Jersey Law. No matter how serious your auto accident was or the insurance carrier you are trying to make a claim against, we have the abilities and knowledge of New Jersey accident law to represent you.
Recovering the settlement you are owed and making certain that you are treated fairly under New Jersey accident law can lighten the load of your recovery.
Bringing a claim against the insurance company and forcing them to pay compensation to you can provide the money necessary for health care costs caused by your accident.
Filing a Claim and Settling with the Insurance Company for Your Car Accident Injuries in Westfield, NJ
While it you may be hesitant to take on such a daunting and time-consuming undertaking to initiate a claim in the case of a car accident it often is beneficial for you to file a claim, in the absence of legal action, the outcome of your case is kept entirely in the hands of insurance companies.
Actually, the tremendous number of automobile accident injury cases are settled out of court, helping to save you precious time and unnecessary stress that could impact your rehabilitation.
So if, worried about taking time in a Westfield, NJ court, do not let that prohibit you from obtaining the payment you are owed. Our team at Flynn & Associates can help you get around these murky legal waters and ensure you get the resolution that you deserve.
Flynn & Associates Can Represent Your Rights in Court and with the Insurance Company
Trial Experience: Permit our experienced and tested car accident lawyers to bring to bear their years of success and expertise to help you to recuperate the damages you are supposed to be paid for your auto accident.
We will not back down: Our experienced and high-powered legal team of attorneys is ready and willing to go to bat against these big insurance companies to get you the compensation you deserve.
Our lawyers at Flynn & Associates profoundly care about your situation and realize the difficulties that you might be dealing with. We would be thankful if you call us at (888) 243-2924 for a free consultation.
Were Your Car Accident Injuries suffered in Westfield, NJ Your Fault or the Other Drivers?
While you could be a great driver who is careful to obey all the traffic laws in Westfield, NJ and watch out for both your well being as well as the safety of the other drivers on the road, it is still feasible that you might be involved in an accident as the result of the negligence of other drivers that can dramatically alter your quality of life because of a collision. Here’s a list of the most common factors of auto accident injuries in Westfield, NJ:
- Usually, speeding can cause the motorist to be distracted from being aware of the vehicle operators around them and trigger serious injuries to the accident victims.
- Texting or using your phone while driving your car can cause a distracted driver on the roadway. Inattentive driving can cause readily avoidable car accidents that would have been unlikely had the motorist paid attention to the road.
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs is dangerous and results in an unsafe driver that is unable to safely engage in obeying the rules of the road and effectively preventing injuries.
- Hazardous or improperly maintained highways can lead to car accidents. A lack of upkeep, flawed design, or a absence of traffic signals can also play a role in car accident injuries.
- Faulty or improperly serviced car parts such as brakes or airbags that can result in hazardous and deadly car accidents. A neglected auto can cause your car to stall. If an automobile breaks down in the street as a result of poor maintenance can cause a auto accident.
We can sit down with you to talk about your accident injuries in Westfield, NJ, at our Westfield, NJ locations, in your residence, and we can make arrangements to visit you or your family members in the medical facility.