Have you or a loved one been involved in, or were injured in an automobile accident caused by another driver?
Woodbridge, NJ area car accident injuries often require you to contact a lawyer as the insurance carriers commonly try to avoid a need to pay for damages.
If so, you should speak with a car accident injury attorney as soon as possible.
If you need guidance in your battle for the damages due to you under NJ law, the experienced and motivated attorneys at Flynn & Associates would be grateful are ready to provide the knowledge and expertise you need.
Filing a Claim and Settling with the Insurance Company for Your Car Accident Injuries in Woodbridge, NJ
While it you may be hesitant to take on such a difficult and difficult task to pursue a claim in the case of a car accident it may be in your best interest to file a claim, If you do not take legal action, the destiny of your insurance claim is relegated entirely in the hands of insurance companies.
In fact, the overwhelming percentage of auto accident cases are settled outside the courtroom, saving you valuable time and pointless anxiety that could affect your rehabilitation.
So if, concerned about spending time in a Woodbridge, NJ courtroom, do not allow that to stop you from getting the settlement you deserve. Our attorneys at Flynn & Associates can help you traverse these murky legal waters and guide you to the settlement that you are owed.
Our Attorneys Fight for those Injured in an Auto Accident
Our car accident attorneys have fought to protect those who have experienced the burden of an auto accident caused by the negligence of others.
No fees until you win: The team here at Flynn & Associates believes that you shouldn’t have to pay out of your pocket until you receive the compensation you are owed. We promise that you will receive the highest quality legal representation without having to pay until the case is won.
Our lawyers at Flynn & Associates profoundly care about seeking justice for you and realize the difficulties that you might be dealing with. We would be honored if you could contact us at (888) 243-2924 for a free consultation.
Were Your Car Accident Injuries suffered in Woodbridge, NJ Your Fault or the Other Drivers?
While you may be a fantastic driver who is careful to observe all the traffic laws in Woodbridge, NJ and be aware of both your well being as well as the well being of others, it is still feasible that you may be injured in a car accident caused by the negligence of other drivers, pedestrians, or bicyclists that can drastically affect your quality of life as a result of an automobile accident. Here’s a list of the most common causes of auto accident injuries in Woodbridge, NJ:
- Commonly, speeding can cause the vehicle driver to be distracted from being aware of the drivers around them and trigger catastrophic injuries to the accident victims.
- Texting or calling while driving can cause a loss of focus on the roadway. Distracted driving can cause easily avoidable accidents that would have been avoided had the driver paid attention to the road.
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs is risky and leads to an unsafe driver that is incapable of adhering to the rules of the road and effectively avoiding car accidents.
- Hazardous or improperly maintained roadways can cause accidents. A lack of maintenance, substandard design, or a lack of traffic signs can also play a role in car accidents.
- Malfunctioning or ill-maintained car parts such as steering or airbags that can trigger hazardous and life-threatening car accidents. A neglected auto can experience stalling. If your car stops working in the street as a result of lack of proper service can cause a auto accident.
We can make time to discuss your accident injuries in Woodbridge, NJ, at our Woodbridge, NJ locations, in your residence, and we can make arrangements to consult with you or your family members in the medical facility.